All forms of writing for any time or weather!

Thursday 28 June 2012

Revival


I've been absent the past few days, but I'm back now, I'm going to be posting my first attempts at poetry, this was a free verse poem I wrote in class, I will be posting other types of poems shortly.

Darkness
Eternal darkness
No light
Nothing

I see…
Nothing
But I remember seeing
That place
Her
Him
Falling
That last view
Of the seething sun
Then blackening out
Darkness
No Light
Nothing

I hear…
Moving
Scuttling ants
Slithering worms.
But I hear…
That shot
That scream
That thud
The last thing I heard
Before darkness
No Light
Nothing

I taste
Dirt
Dry
I want, I want…
Blood
I liked that taste
I remember
Her skin
Her heat
That taste
I want more than this
More than darkness
No Light
Nothing



And I smell it,
Blood
Running, wasting
My own.
I want her scent
That same perfume
On her bare skin
That fresh scent of
Running blood
I crave more of it
No more Darkness
No Light
Nothing

I remember everything on that day
They think I’m long gone
They think I’m buried for good
They’re wrong

………
………
………
………

I feel…
Life
Icy veins recharged
Heart beating
Moving Slowly
But steadily
Vision blurry
But visible
Memory faint
But Clear
What they did
I remember


Brightness.
Lights.
Revival

No comments:

Post a Comment