All forms of writing for any time or weather!

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Welcome

Hello and welcome to Starwryte!

I'm Tom De Ferry, and I've just finished my first year of studying Creative Writing with Media Studies, Starwryte will be keeping track all of my creative work - these will include my short in-class exercises, some short pieces of my own and some posts to keep track of how my longer pieces of work are progressing (as a novel is a bit too long to put in a single post!)

I would appreciate if any of you would read or comment if you can. Any constructive feedback is welcome, please don't be afraid to criticise if need be although do take into account that I'm very new to writing! :p

I'm aware the blog doesn't look great as it stands, but I will try to work on customising it!

Thank you
Tom


No comments:

Post a Comment